The Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) provides an individual interview coordination service, arranging interviews between the guests and the press.
Only BIFF 2022 Press Badge holders are eligible for the individual interview, and applications for the interview are limited to those who have been issued their press badges.
General registration for Press Badge has been closed on Sept 16. If you have not registered yet, please register for the Press Badge on-site during the festival period.
For further information, please refer to Press Guide on the left.
- Oct 6 (Thurs) – Oct 13 (Thurs) 2022
※ Available for 8 days during the festival period, except for opening and closing days
- - 1st Application: Sept 21 (Wed) – Sept 29 (Thurs) 2022, 18:00 KST
▶For individual interviews from Oct 6 (Thurs) to Oct 9 (Sun), please apply during the 1st application period.
- - 2nd Application: Sept 30 (Fri) – Oct 4 (Tues) 2022, 18:00 KST
||Application Period: Sept 21 (Wed) – Sept 29 (Thurs)
|Eligible to apply for all interviews from Oct 6 (Thurs) to Sept 13 (Thurs)
||Application Period: Sept 30 (Fri) – Oct 4 (Tues)
|Eligible to apply for interviews from Oct 10 (Mon) – Oct 13 (Thurs)
Please note that applications for the first half of the festival period (Oct 6 (Thurs) – Oct 9 (Sun)) must be submitted in the 1st application.
※ Confirmed interview schedules will be informed after the application submission, once the schedule has been coordinated between the guests and the press.
Interviewees NOT Available for Interview
|Interviewees NOT Available for Interview
||- Opening / Closing Film Guest
-Gala Presentation Guest
- Members of the jury
(New Currents / Actor & Actress of the Year Award)
- Individual interviews will be conducted on a one-on-one basis.
- A press roundtable or group interview might be arranged depending on the situation.
Only those who have applied for an interview will be allowed to attend (On-site application is NOT allowed).
- Individual interview at the Busan International Film Festival must be arranged through BIFF Public Relations team. In the case the guest is contacted individually, the PR team MUST be informed in advance.
- The interview schedule is subject to change, depending on the guests’ schedules, and cancellation, if coordination is not conducted.
- At the request of the guest, interviews may be conducted in a group.
- The interview schedule will be finalized with the guest after their arrival in Korea, via phone call or meeting.
Thus, interview schedules cannot be confirmed in advance. The final confirmation of interview times and locations will be notified individually to the interviewer.
- Each interview is limited to 40 minutes (including the time for interview setup and photo shoot) or shorter, depending on the guest.
Click the 'Interview Application' button below and fill out the form, then submit.
※ The interviews are highly subject to cancellation or changes depending on the guests’ schedules.
※ To interview more than one guest, please submit one form for each guest (e.g. 3 separate applications for 3 guests).
- Busan International Film Festival Individual Interview
Tel: +82 - 51 -709 - 2189 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org