Photo Zone Pass Guide
Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass
The pass allows entrance to the photo wall zone built at the BIFF Theater (Outdoor Theater) of the Busan Cinema Center. It is only applicable for the day of Opening/Closing Ceremony. You may apply for both a Press Badge (Technician) and the Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass.
- Photographers and video reporters from identified media company
How to Register for the Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass:
- Download the attached form below and apply the completed form via e-mail. (email@example.com)
- Apply online at the Press Service website(http://press.biff.kr) and register.
September 18th (Mon) ~ 18:00 (KST) September 25th (Mon), 2017
(Late applications will NOT be accepted)
Conditions for Proof of Publication
- In order to check the publication frequency and visitor statistics, you must submit your proof of publication with the application.
The proof of publication should include at least 1or 2 articles since October 2016 to most recent
(including the 21st Busan International Film Festival, if the applicant was accredited).
- File format: broadcasting (MP4 or URL), written press (PDF or URL), online medium (URL)
- Files must prove the publication.
- Approval status will be notified individually to the given email address by September 28th (Thu).
Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass Regulation
The 22nd Busan International Film Festival will issue only ONE pass to each media for Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone to maintain smooth and efficient coverage support. We appreciate your cooperation.
[ Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass Regulation ]
- Only photographers and video reporters will be able to apply and receive Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass; journalists will be excluded.
- Approval is determined by Busan International Film Festival press accreditation history as well as the amount of Busan International Film Festival coverage frequency.
- Priority consideration will be given to the accredited press who belong to media company that had covered both Opening and Closing Ceremonies in 2016 (If the media company covers the both ceremonies this year, these applicants would be prioritized to be approved next year).
- If you have a history of not collecting Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass, you may not be considered for future pass.
- Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass is only applicable on the day of the ceremony.
- Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass is not valid for viewing the Opening/Closing films and covering the inside of the Opening/Closing Ceremony.
- Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass is not valid for other events (Asian Film Market Screening, Press Conference, Press Center, Guest Visit, Seminars)
- Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass-holders may have access to the Press Center prepared in BIFF Hill, Busan Cinema Center on the day of the Ceremony.
- There will NOT be on-site application for the Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass.
Tel : +82) 51-709-2190 | Fax : +82) 51-709-2299 | E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org