Online Press Service
- The Busan International Film Festival provides online press services throughout the festival period.
- For further information and materials, please contact email@example.com (T.+82-51-709-2184).
- Website address : http://press.biff.kr
- Access provided for holders of the Press Badge and the Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass.
- Following the completion of badge registration, the required ID and password will be sent via e-mail.
- The Press Center will be open throughout the festival from opening to closing day.
- Press releases, photos, event schedules, change-of-schedule notices, film information and brochures, dailies, and press vehicle stickers will be available at the Press Center.
- Computers, internet access, faxes, printers and copy machines will be available in the Press Center.
- Press Badge and Opening/Closing Ceremony Pass holders may access the Press Center.
- Location : Busan Cinema Center
|General Registration||August 1 (Thu) – September 16 (Mon), 2019, 18:00 (KST)||None|
|On-site Registration||October 2 (Wed) – October 12 (Sat), 2019||50.00 USD|
- In order to have access to the Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zones, a separate Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass will need to be issued.
- Further information on the application process and period for the Opening/Closing Ceremony Photo Zone Pass will be announced separately.
- The Press Badge enables access to the Asian Film Market, including market events and seminars. However, if you wish to participate in market screenings, please purchase an Asian Film Market Badge or directly contact the relevant sales company. The online screening is also only accessible to Market Badge holders.
- For Press Badge inquiries, please e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Preview Room Guide
- The 24th Busan International Film Festival operates a Preview Room for journalists to preview DVDs of selected films.
- Please be advised that prior reservation is required for the Preview Room.
- Thursday, September 5, 2019 – Friday, September 27, 2019 (About four weeks, including weekends) The preview room will be closed on Friday, September 13, 2019 (Chuseok)
- Please apply one day in advance Please write down your name, phone number (company/ cell phone), company, the date that you want to use the room, and the time that you will visit; please submit via email (email@example.com) Please excuse our particular situation; we insist you to apply in advance to avoid situations where it could become too crowded in the preview room If you do not apply in advance or if you do not visit us on time, you may have to wait longer than expected.
How to Apply
- This will be updated on our Busan International Film Festival press service website after the press conference (http://press.biff.kr → Press Guide → ID: press PW: biff_2019) The list of Screenings will be uploaded by 15:30 on the 4th of September. If the filmmakers or distributors request, some films may be excluded from the previewing list.
List of Screenings
- Seoul Location: Seoul Office #1601, GARDEN TOWER, 84, Yulgok-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03131, Korea